Saturday, April 5, 2008

"10-Table" Super Bowl Ring

I imagine you've seen the stories of Michael Strahan of the Giants saying that he wanted the team's Super Bowl rings to be '10-table' rings - meaning that you could see the ring from ten tables away in a restaurant.

That sounded pretty cool, but I hadn't gotten a look at the rings, but I finally found pictures on The Gothamist website.



Now, it's hard to tell how big it is, since there's nothing to compare it to, but it looks pretty nice. What I will say is that a lot of guys on recent Super Bowl winners have said that they leave their rings at home, or in a safe-deposit box, because they are just garishly big - like the size of a pizza plate on their finger.

Also, for my money (which it isn't) give me yellow gold over white gold or platinum any time.

No comments: