Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Some People are Dain-Bramaged


FOUND ON REAL-LIFE WARNING LABELS:

  • On a can of insect spray: “Harmful to bees.”
  • On a motorcycle mirror: “Objects in the mirror are actually behind you.”
  • On a bag of peanuts: “This product contains nuts.”
  • On a mattress: “Do not attempt to swallow.”
  • On a TV remote control: “Not dishwasher safe.”
  • On an iron: “Never iron clothes on the body.”
  • On a wristwatch: “This is not underwear. Do not put in pants.”
  • On a life-saving device: “This is not a life-saving device.”
Are real people *actually* this stupid? I find it hard to believe that anyone would do any of these things (Except for the wristwatch one - because I always wear my watch in my pants).

This reminds me of the time, when I was a kid and my dad got me a bike for Christmas (which came in pieces that you had to put together), and the box the bike was shipped in had a large warning label stuck on the side that read:

"WARNING! Assemble before use."


---JohnnyU

No comments: