Tuesday, May 13, 2008

T.O. is Cool and Handsome... Just Ask Him.

It's not a huge secret that Terrell Owens has an ego larger than the innn-tire state of Texas - remember him knocking out a few hundred situps in his driveway a couple of years ago?

But now word comes from the Dallas Morning News that T.O. has decided to do something new and revolutionary for him:

HONOR HIS CONTRACT

Yes, apparently this is something that needs to be covered by the local Dallas newspaper. This baffles me, that a guy planning to honor the contract he signs somehow makes him a guy of integrity.
"I'm going to let God fight that battle for me. There was a situation where the contract didn't work out in Philly. With this, I'm going to let it play out and not try to be a distraction.

T.O. went on to say how much he wanted to remain with the team - and did so in inimitable T.O. fashion:
"For sure, I definitely want to end my career with the Dallas Cowboys, and go into the Hall of Fame as a Dallas Cowboy," said Owens, who was also promoting his Wednesday appearance on the MyNetworkTV sitcom Under One Roof.

Uhhh, Hall of Fame? Excuse me, Cart? You're way in front of the Horse - could you please slow down? T.O. is considering himself a lock for Canton? Unbelievable.

And, if elected, he wants to be enshrined as a Cowboy? I guess everyone has forgotten about him stomping on the Dallas star a few years back, hmm?

T.O. clearly has.



---JohnnyU

No comments: