Monday, November 12, 2007

Peyton has Frowny-Face


I don't want to say anything that will anger my tens of fans in and around the Indianapolis area, but it sure seems like Peyton Manning without his weapons equals Just Another Guy.


I guess when you replace Marvin Harrison with Aaron Moorehead and Craphonso Thorpe, and subtract a Dallas Clark and multiply together Bryan Fletcher and Ben Utecht, then I suppose you get Peyton with 6 INTs? (New mathematical equation?)

On a somewhat non-sequential tangent, I have to ask: what kind of a right-thinking parent names their baby Craphonso? I mean, I don't even have a joke here.

OK, maybe one or two.

If you were unfortunate enough to have masochistic parents who would give you a name like Craphonso (or Apple, or Inspektor, for that matter), and yet you still managed to survive to adulthood, how is it possible that you would you be well-adjusted enough to play a professional sport for a living? If poor Craphonso managed to live through dangling from a locker room towel-hook by the waistband of his underpants for hours at a time, or jerky teenagers holding him upside down in the urinal so that mean kids could administer a 'swirly', I wonder what stopped him from getting ahold of a gas-powered AS50 BMG sniper rifle at some point along the line and climbing a clocktower somewhere? Perhaps, since Craphonso was clearly an athletic dude, it was HE who was hanging other people off of the towel-hooks by THEIR waistbands, instead of the other way around...


Aren't you glad you read this blog? I'm sure glad that you do.


---JohnnyU

No comments: