Monday, October 29, 2007

The Ducks Have Ugly Uniforms, Too.


I realize that I'm coming in a day late and a dollar short here on this story, but for anyone who hasn't heard about the drama involving Oregon coach Mike Bellotti, and his wife Colleen - get a load of this crazy story.

Cliff notes version: the coach's kid - Luke Bellotti - has been arrested not once, but twice for DUI, and a columnist for 'The Oregonian' (the guy's name is John Canzano) wrote a story about it.

That's when Mama Colleen lost her cool, and got all up in his bidness.

Check out some of the fan reaction here.

I personally think that some of that ire should be saved for the affront-to-all-that's-good-and-decent-in-this-world that is: the Oregon Duck uniforms.


Good lord, man. These make me want to gouge out my eyeballs with a grapefruit spoon. Make it stop, mommy. Please make it stop.


---JohnnyUnitas

No comments: