Friday, October 5, 2007

Things to Avoid

Let's begin the latest blog entry with this -- Memo to the University of West Virginia athletic department: These two guys should probably find someone else to sit between them on the bench:

Dingleberry

While I have you all here (is anyone out there? Help a brutha out) - I thought it would be time to give some recognition to a YouBeQB player who simply has shown us what NOT to do, when playing along on YouBeQB.

YouBeQB member 'I Am McLovin' has attempted to predict 64 plays, and the percent next to his name: 0%. That's difficult to do, as I have opined previously, but the thing I think is hilarious about McLovin is that if you take a look at his stats down at the bottom of his profile page, you can see that his 'Trick Play' percentage is 100%! This means that his % Correct # is not technically zero, but rather he somehow made one correct prediction of a trick play at some point, which I am endlessly entertained by.

Show me some simple grade-school magic tricks, or shiny bits of foil or metal, and you can keep me amused for hours.

So, 'I Am McLovin' -- I salute you! Keep up the (not-so-great) work. And by the way, I love your name, and let me include a picture of the real McLovin - because that's how we roll.

mclovin

(One final note, as I wish you all a good weekend - make sure you don't make the same mistake I did, which is to type the word 'mclovin' into Google Images. I did so in order to find the picture above, but it brings some disturbing results. There are some sick people in the world, and I'm not one of them.)

No comments: